Deep Steam is the top steam cleaning business on the Central Coast. With certification from the industry-leading IIRC, we are dedicated to staying abreast of the latest technological advancements within the industry. The IIRC’s mission statement is to, “establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
- Paso Robles upholstery & furniture cleaning
- Paso Robles bonded insert carpet repair & stretching
- Paso Robles auto & home cleaning
- Paso Robles oriental and area rug cleaning
- Paso Robles auto & RV interior cleaning
- Paso Robles fire & smoke odor restoration
- Paso Robles odor control
- Paso Robles tile and vinyl cleaning & sealing
Our mission statement is to provide quality service at affordable prices. We know what it takes to give your home a, “clean bill of health.” Trust Deep Steam Paso Robles carpet cleaning experts with all of your home, car, boat or RV cleaning and restoration needs.
The Salinian tribe of Native Americans first settled Paso Robles. They called the area “Hot Springs” because of the mineral hot springs in the area. Paso Robles was officially incorporated as a city in the late 1800’s. The famous Paso Robles Hotel was the first large scale hotel in the area, and officially opened for business in 1891.
Later, into the 1900’s, Paso Robles was known as ‘The Almond Capital of the World,” for it’s almond production. Famous pianist and composer Ingacy Paderewski had a fondness for the area, and had a second home there.
Today Paso Robles is made famous by its wine. There are over 250 wineries in the area, as well as Firestone Brewing Company. Paso Robles is located at 35°37′36″N 120°41′24″W,
Call Paso Robles carpet cleaning experts Deep Steam today!
(805) 466-1248 – Atascadero • Santa Margarita • Templeton
(805) 543-5539 – San Luis Obispo • Coastal areas
(805) 239-3100 – Paso Robles • San Miguel • Heritage Ranch • Shandon • Creston